Dining at Stonefield Castle Hotel
Our restaurant is proud to present the finest Scottish produce from the land and sea, sourced as locally as possible, including the freshest seafood naturally! Our restaurant also boasts a variety of exquisite wines to compliment your dish and absolutely stunning views across the Loch and beyond, there really isn’t a better location to sample the culinary delights of the area.
Key Dining Information
- All Welcome: Our restaurant and bar are open every evening to both hotel residents and non-residents.
- Booking is Advised: We do get quite busy in the evenings so it is really important to book in advance if you would like to join us for an evening meal. You can choose your preferred dining time in advance by emailing or calling 01880 820 836. If you wait until the day of dining to book then your preferred time may not always be available.
- Bar Menu: Our bar menu is available from 12:00 to 17:00 and from 18:00 till the close of service daily.
- Afternoon Tea: We offer "Afternoon Tea" from 12:00 till 17:00 daily. Enjoy a selection of finger sandwiches, savoury items, scones, cakes, pastries and tea or coffee. Please book this at least 24 hours in advance.
- Restaurant Menu: Our restaurant menu is available from 18:00 till the close of service daily.
- Dog Friendly Dining: We are dog friendly and you can enjoy a meal in the bar menu whilst choosing from either menu. Please let us know when booking that you have a four-legged friend accompanying you. If your dog becomes agitated and is disturbing anyone please consider taking them into a quieter lounge.
- Food Allergies & Intolerances: Our Chef is more than happy to cater for any food allergies and intolerances. Some dishes can be adapted on the night while others require a bit more notice to adapt, so please do give as much notice regarding your requirements.